Cancellation and Refund Policy
All our products at Silverrage are crafted in 925 Sterling Silver (apart from Rakhis) with utmost precision. We try our level best to make online shopping easy and convenient for you. Furthermore, we have made every effort to display as accurately as possible the colors and images of our products that appear in the online store. We cannot guarantee that your computer monitor’s or smartphone’s display of any color will be accurate or be the same as ours.
We request you to keep the following points in mind while making or planning to make a purchase with us –
We do not cancel any order after it is placed and confirmed on our website.
We request you to be sure of making the purchase beforehand and also to check the entire description of the products in the cart and to also go through our policies.
We are responsible and in full authority to cancel the complete or partial order if the designs/pieces are not available in our stock and if they cannot be made on special request.
Cancellation is also applicable if we feel the client is a reseller, jewellery dealer, distributor. Our team will get in touch with you for the same.
RETURN AND EXCHANGE POLICIES:
Acceptable reasons to claim a return/exchange-
- Manufacturing defect
- Damage in dispatch/transit or while delivering
- Wrong proportions
- Incorrect design
- Missing design/piece
Unacceptable reasons to claim a return/exchange-
- It is an inherent property of Silver metal to tarnish due to time, continuous usage or exposure to atmosphere (moisture). We shall not be accepting claims for this reason.
- The pieces have been photographed under lights and the actual product may differ slightly when seen under normal lights, though we maintain the originality in the photographs to utmost extent. This will also not be accepted as a valid reason for exchange.
- Claims will not be accepted if customer does not ‘like’ the product or feels that the price is over the top. We suggest that the customer should read the product description before ordering since our images are unedited and absolutely real.
- We follow the standard India size chart for all the rings displayed on our website and Instagram. We therefore, request all interested customers to confirm their sizes online or by personally visiting nearby local jewellers. If there is any issue regarding the size of the ring when it is received (after we deliver the size asked for by the client), it will not be accepted as a valid reason for an exchange. An order fro a ring is to be placed on Instagram/Whatsapp only.
- Claims will not be accepted if the Hallmark (925 stamp) is missing. Kindly note that not all designs and cuts are likely to carry the stamp due to space constraints or fear of damage. You can be rest assured of the quality we deliver since majority of our pieces carry the hallmark.
- For handcrafted pieces, please note that all the products are bound to have a little variation in design and oxidizing is natural. Two units of the same design may differ slightly and will not be accepted as a valid reason for exchange.
- Claims will not be accepted if the customer feels that the product received is smaller or bigger according to the image shown or his/her expectations or if it doesn’t fit the wrist, earhole or neckline or if he/she feels that it is delicate. We request all interested clients to first find out the dimensions/strength of the design from us personally if not mentioned in the product description already for clarity beforehand.
- Our courier partner i.e. DTDC is a well known service. A minimum of 2-10 working days is required to ship within the country. Any delay in the same is an issue related to the courier partner and not us. You can call on 011-26680090 incase your order does not arrive on time. No returns shall be accepted if the order reaches late.
- We shall not entertain claims if the packaging is tampered and the contents are intact. Please take note that the box or envelope used for packing is meant for transportation purpose only. We give all importance to the contents only.
HOW TO CLAIM A RETURN-EXCHANGE
- If your claim falls under the 'Acceptable reasons', in order to claim a return, you are requested to send us an image of the piece in question along with your name and order number (if any) within 24 business hours of the shipment being received.
- This can be done via a SMS on +919891021711, a whatsapp message on https://wa.me/919891021711 or an email to email@example.com.
- Therefore, we suppose the shipment should and needs to be opened and checked for all its contents as and when it is received. If you are not available personally to receive the shipment, please ask the receiver to check the contents on your behalf.
- We shall not be entertaining any requests to exchange/complaints after 24 business hours of a successful delivery of the shipment or if at any point the customer faces a defect/damage in the future such as stones coming off, scratches, marks or tarnishing.
- Once our team acknowledges the complaint, the customer can re-send the piece(s) back to the address mentioned in our GST invoice by notifying us with the tracking information. Kindly note here that return shipping cost is to be borne by the client and we are in no way responsible for any further damage or loss to the shipment. Under any further loss, the client has to pay the damage’s cost involved.
- Henceforth, the shipment should reach us within a period of 7 business days of the complaint being acknowledged, so long as it is unworn, unwashed, without scratches or marks, undamaged further and with all the original tags still attached. If a piece is received later than the time mentioned above, the shipment will be returned via a ‘to-pay’ courier to the client.
- The new, undamaged piece(s) will be dispatched from our unit once the defective shipment is received and the client will be notified.
We do not provide a refund in any event except the following -
- The designs ordered are not available and cannot be re-made either
- If there is a loss in transit
- If the piece meant returned to us for an exchange is no longer available in our unit
Please note that all original shipping charges and convenience fee are non-refundable.
Hence, the customer shall receive the price mentioned below the product in our main category section.
Our team will contact you for the preferred mode of money back – Google Pay or Net Banking once the process is ready to be initiated.
The refund process will be completed within 2-3 working days, as and when the return product is received and after our Quality Control team gives its approval.
NO WARRANTY OR AFTER SALES REPAIR SERVICES AVAILABLE
- We at Silverrage do not offer any warranty based on a specific time period for any design we display.
- This is because 925 Silver is prone to tarnishing. Silver will generally tarnish quicker in high humidity climates and places with high levels of air pollution. Things like perfume, hairspray, deodorant and moisturisers can all contribute to further corrosion. It also depends on the skin type of the user. For some, silver may last upto years while for others (for example - with acidic sweat) may last only for a few days.
- We do not offer after sales repair, fixing, replacement, repolishing, modification or alteration services for our orders (even if the client agrees to pay extra). If you experience issues like tarnishing, falling of a stone/stones, breaking of a piece or element, we suggest you to visit any nearby local/known jeweller for the same.
Looking forward to a smooth and memorable shopping experience with you.